Valuation of Practice for
Purchase / Sale / Buy-in
Negotiation of Terms
Expert Witness & Litigation Support
Practice Consultants was formed in 1989 by Dr. Bernard Press. In 2003, Gary's consulting firm merged with Practice Consultants and Gary became its President. The philosophy has remained the same throughout its history, namely:
- We provide brokerage services that are fair to both buyer and seller.
- We respect the confidential nature of the information to which we have access.
- We strive for a level of client satisfaction that exceeds their expectations.
To learn more about the services provided by Practice Consultants, click here.
In keeping with these basic tenants, we formed an affiliation with another well-know group that coincidentally has a very similar name, Practice & Liability Consultants, LLC.
Practice & Liability Consultants, LLC, provides these services to medical practices:
- Practice Management Services
- Experienced Consultants
- Healthcare Practice Seminars
- Webinars for Physicians
- Healthcare Practice Manuals
- Practice Websites and Marketing Materials
- Full Service Insurance Credentialing
- Insurance Contracting
- Negotiation Services
To learn more about the services provided by Practice & Liability Consultants, LLC, click here.
11 Canary Court
Danville, CA 94526-4963
Practice & Liability Consultants, LLC
461 Second Street, Suite C-229
San Francisco, CA 94107